Let's Do Something Great Together!
We Create Fully Connected Systems So You Can Focus On Your Business
Prytania’s VoIP Communications supports all channels of communications. Networked based communications that provide mobility and access from all devices including desk phones, tablets, and smart phones.
Benefits of Unified Communications
Make, receive, and route unlimited calls with local, vanity, and toll-free numbers.
Your system gracefully adapts as your business changes and grows.
Audio and video conferencing, team messaging, SMS, and more are included.
World-class support is there for you every step of the way.
Connect anytime, anywhere with mobile and desktop applications.
Improve relationships with your customers with call center capabilities.
Your System is easy to set up, manage, and use.
- You can set up in minutes, rather than weeks required with legacy systems.
- The cloud technology frees you from hardware, wiring, and the need for costly technicians.
- You receive one transparent, all-inclusive monthly bill for all end users.
World-class security and reliability delivers peace of mind.
- Distributed, redundant data centers support and safeguard your service and keep you connected during disasters, power outages, and network attacks.
- Seven layers of security, including physical and business apps, fortify your service architecture and processes.
- Our rating of Skyhigh Enterprise-Ready™ places our level of security alongside Box, DocuSign®, Marketo, and Salesforce®.
Robust support assists you every step of the way.
- Certified experts make on boarding and implementation seamless.
- Comprehensive guides and videos are available online, as well as community forums.
- Attend live and on-demand webinars, covering setup, features, workforce empowerment and much more.
What People Are Saying
Prytania’s phone system and their full service support deliver a great communications solution. Their responsive support supports our dynamic configuration requirements for our after hours operations.Jamie Henly
I love our phone systems from Prytania. I like the fact that I can give my customers one number for faxing, texting and voice. It all comes across my desktop on the RingCentral app and makes it very easy to receive and send documents as well as contacting clients.
People nowadays, like to be mobile and do a lot of business by cell phone. Some people respond better to a text message rather than a voicemail and when someone “has a voicemail that has not been setup” texting is the obvious solution as you CAN’T leave a message.
The fact that, if a hurricane does hit ( I was an agent when Katrina hit) and systems go down all you have to do is unplug your phone and relocate to a place that has a live internet connection, plug in, and you are back in business and with the RingCentral app you can forward all your calls to your cell without interruption.
I don’t know how we ever functioned without our digital lines.Steve Burkhalter
Let's do something great together!
5037 Veterans Memorial Blvd
Metairie, LA 70006
Main Office (504) 321-6999
Service Desk (877) 633-1516